This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removing bushings
My new bushings came through today but i have had no luck removing the old ones.  I know you can buy a tool to do it but seeing as its so infrequent i'll have to do it i'd rather not invest.  Does anyone have a bushing removal tool or bench vice i can use?  Otherwise i'll take it to Downlands and they can sort it for me
:o just seen the price of the removal things, £100+  :o looks like its going to be a LBS job  :Smile
I'd just take it into Downlands, that sort of thing you don't want to muck up. If you book it in they could probably get it done in a couple of hours.
Yeah i'm kind of resigned to getting them to do it.

Your sig has quite a big pic Andy - you might want to rescale that!  Nice drain shot and a lovely bullethole in the wall  Big Grin
Lol yeah that surprised me too when i came to one of my post's after editing it!
and that drainpipe makes it look like you have some awesome bicycle stand going on
Keep it foolish...