This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rotherfield Info
Just watched a couple of vids on You Tube. Think we should add it to the to do list, looks good fun. how many trails are there?
Can we get some info on this place, ie where to park and where to head off. As the wind is failing to play ball again this week i am seriously considering heading there on Saturday or Sunday with the GF. Any help greatly appreciated...
Cheers fella, may well take a drive over and check it out! Will let you know how i get on!
Had a ride there today with a couple of mates as they are members, did all the jumps apart from two (big big double over gully/ditch and the bigish step down although i think i'll give that a go next time)
Rode loads of short little trails too which was cool.
cool! It's deffinitely a cool area to explore and no doubt there is more there! I'll have to have a good ride round next time!
"Breezer" Wrote:The Hoon which leads into The Goon if you follow it down Smile  I avoid all of the jumps but join up the downhill singletrack so still have great fun, going up there weekend after next for some practise and also off to this mad DH about a mile away to do that a couple of times.

let me know when you go as i may (family permitting) tag along if thats OK.
I rode there a while ago and enjoyed it, I was particularly pleased with my pump track skills!

There are lots of signs stating members only for the 'restricted bits', trouble is there is absolutely no info on the club or how you go about joining.
"Breezer" Wrote:Sunday 15th, 10am in the car park, singletrack/jump playing then off to the Green Lane later, walking up it then ride down and do it at least once more presuming I don't die on it first time  (can always meet up at different time if you ring etc)

Your not going to the Sketchy social then???
What's the status with Rotherfield peeps?
Is it still maintained?
Is it still a secret-society?
Hey guys

I read this thread and would really like to go and check out Rotherfield this Sunday..

Do you know if it's still there?
Have they maintained it?
Can you tell me how to get there?

.. or shall I just go to Aston Hill (Ive only been there once)