This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sketchy 2009 Bontrager 24/7
For those that haven't seen it on Facebook...lots of familiar faces past & present Big Grin

resim
A handsome bunch and no mistake,
Keep it foolish...
I wanna do another 24 hour race. 24/12 and SITS were awesome, have lots of good memories from them when Team Sketchy were out in force. Did a bit of dragon boat racing today and have got the team racing bug again!
Good crowd there. But think I only recognise about 7 people? where all they all now? still riding I hope. Be cool if your in the pic and still on here to post up on here to say how you'r doing now.
I'm the missing member from the photo. IIRC I had brake failure half an hour before the start and was desperately fitting a new one :lol:

Was a good weekend. Had to give up the long races before my back op but I'd happily do another one now it's all sorted
Skid Wrote:Good crowd there. But think I only recognise about 7 people? where all they all now? still riding I hope. Be cool if your in the pic and still on here to post up on here to say how you'r doing now.

So starting at the top left we have
Do it later Dave...sorry not sure the next guy...Ben...Rou....Tincs....Long Jon...Buzz...Pappa Smurf....Kev King...Deadpoole.....Steve Temple....Stuart
Bottom row left to right
Mr Nut...Alkali....Suzz...Lagging...Gary....Ade... Treehugger
Laggingbehind Wrote:
Skid Wrote:Good crowd there. But think I only recognise about 7 people? where all they all now? still riding I hope. Be cool if your in the pic and still on here to post up on here to say how you'r doing now.

Do it later Dave...sorry not sure the next guy...Ben...Rou....Tincs....Long Jon...Buzz...Pappa Smurf....Kev King...Deadpoole.....Steve Temple....Stuart
Bottom row left to right

Tincs, Kev, Stuart, Gary & myself still doing the 12 & 24hrs races,.....done a 24hr & 12hr every year bar one since this & still looking forward to them. Big Grin
Laggingbehind Wrote:
Laggingbehind Wrote:

Bottom row left to right

Tincs, Kev, Stuart, Gary & myself still doing the 12 & 24hrs races,.....done a 24hr & 12hr every year bar one since this & still look forward to them. Big Grin
Good memories there.
Anyone going to bontrager 24/12 this year, I'm not racing but might go along for hurling abuse duties.
Keep it foolish...