This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SketchyMTB Posters, etc...
Any of you arty types that wanna knock-up posters, flyers, etc....  This is the place for them to sit 8)
Here we go... quick lunchtime tomfoolery...

resim
Like it.  And now i want Ade on my team as he looks super serious in that pic Wink
Hey no fair, somebody's missing Sad

When you have redone that so i am in it too Wink you should post that on Bikradar. We'd get the extra person in no time, and free advertising ;D
Nice work, I might join in, oh wait , I have...
Keep it foolish...
Hey I can only use what Ive got, unless you all wanna com eot mine for an official photoshoot and team photos?  Smile
"BMJBOY" Wrote:Hey I can only use what Ive got, unless you all wanna com eot mine for an official photoshoot and team photos?  Smile
I don't mind doing topless, as long as it's artistic....  ??)
Good god it would be like one of those horrendous "women's institute" naked-pose-with-strategically-placed-plant-pot calendars.  Now the only good to have come out of those is when university netball teams followed suit...
The shot would have to be in a bike shop/workshop scenario!...

I bag the huge track-pump to try hide my weaponry.
"BMJBOY" Wrote:The shot would have to be in a bike shop/workshop scenario!...

I bag the huge track-pump to try hide my weaponry.

Aww, i'll be there in all my 'glory' with only a tyre lever required to maintain my dignity...  Big Grin