This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something Sweet I Made
I bought cakes and biscuits into work the other day, more importantly there were 'decorate them yourself' gingerbread men. These came equipped with their own pipable icing and a blank canvas gingerbread man. There was still some icing left over today and so, as there were no gingerbread men left, I got busy on a custard cream.

resim

Obviously there is not much room for creativity on a custard cream, but I didn't have any Ryvita.
Keep it foolish...
Big Grin
Mike, what's the weather like on your planet? Big Grin
"impished" Wrote:Big Grin
Mike, what's the weather like on your planet? Big Grin

icy... lol

By the way, that's an owl, there was also a badger and a snake, but they got eaten so no pics. To be honest, there is a lot of touching involved in decorating custand creams, I'd not eat anything I'd touched that much  Wink
Keep it foolish...
Genius! I take it life at Spec Savers isn't too hectic!!
quite the opposite, it's crazy busy most of the time, but even I get a lunch break, even if it is split into 2 poxy half hours. The other day i burnt my toast and so etched an otter into it and gave it to one of the girls as a token of my love. She kept it for a week or so too. The reasoning for the owl earlier was that she and I had discussed Muligatawny soup which I told her was made with real Tawny Owls.
Keep it foolish...
"alkali" Wrote:quite the opposite, it's crazy busy most of the time, but even I get a lunch break, even if it is split into 2 poxy half hours. The other day i burnt my toast and so etched an otter into it and gave it to one of the girls as a token of my love. She kept it for a week or so too. The reasoning for the owl earlier was that she and I had discussed Muligatawny soup which I told her was made with real Tawny Owls.

Big Grin you never stop ammusing me giantalkali,
Even Bill Oddie would have trouble telling these apart

resim
resim

This is what she looked like when faced with an awesome custard cream owl.

resim
Keep it foolish...
Sitting in bed, cold as f*ck, very underslept, with a long day at college that involves 3.5 hours of almost constant theory on 'hot water', a worsening cough too.. And then I see that!

Mike, truly brilliant.. Plus when my dad used to have a Tawny Owl, I can see an uncanny resemblence lol!  Big Grin
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
That picture of the girl on the school trip is ace... She has obviously just filled her pants... Just noticed she has an Esso sticker on her jumper, what kind of 80's gorilla marketing is this?
well spotted rou, i didn't notice that. A fun day out at the vivisection lab is planned for next week, see what face she pulls when confronted with a smoking beagle, and a blind rabbit with an immaculate perm.
Keep it foolish...