This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southern enduro 2017 dates
Southern enduro race dates are out
2017 Transition Bikes Southern Enduro Series:
Round 1 – The Okeford Bikepark, Dorset – 11th June
Round 2 – QECP, Hampshire – 23rd July
Round 3 – Pippingford park, East Sussex 27th Aug
Round 4 – Milland and Hollycombe, West Sussex – 24th September
Tickets go on sale on Saturday 3rd December at 09:00 at the price of £160 for all 4 rounds of the Transition Bikes Southern Enduro Series. Tickets will be limited so make sure you get you and your mates in. Remaining tickets will go on sale 2 months before each round at a price of £42.50
Update for ladies:
Ladies only tickets go on sale on Thursday 1st December at 09:00 at the price of £160 for all 4 rounds of the Transition Bikes Southern Enduro Series. Categories: ladies fun, ladies 18-39 & ladies 40+. Minimum number of 3 to make a category.

Tickets for the 2 day Southern Enduro Champs will be £60 – tickets go on sale TBC.
Each race will be run over one day and consist of four stages, predominately downhill. Practice in the morning and race in the afternoon.
Check us out on Facebook: https://facebook.com/southernenduro

I raced the whole series last year and really enjoyed it, and now enduro 1 is no more this is the most local enduro events to the south east. I'm booking in to do the lot because trying to get into each individual race is almost impossible as they sell out in minutes. Mrs skid is also going in for this.
hopeful me and Daisy will be doing these
As there's an old ladies' category, I'm gonna give the series a bash.... no need to worry about the bionic uber-skilled Mrs Skid & Scarlett in with the young whippets
In not ready for this year but 2018 I will be.
All booked on for the series, and racing as club sketchy mtb.
Also got the wife (Mrs skid) signed on. Roll on 2017..
Hoping to do 3 rounds this year. It'll be my first time so gonna enter the Fun category & my son is gonna have a crack at the u18's

Tried a bit of XC this year at Bedgebury & despite brilliant organisation I just found it to be a way of making an hour of mountain biking a lot less fun. Enduro looks to be more my kinda thing so hopefully I can get entries 2months before each round and maybe see some of you there!