This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stem cell surgery
Nearly three month since the surgery so not long before I can get back on a bike. 16 months off means I will be very slow and 16 months older. Has anyone got any sort of training schedule I could use to help. Only allowed to do 5 mins on the rollers to start with and build from there.
Good luck man, go easy
Keep it foolish...
Iv never been one for making it complicated. Always found at least three days a week of an exercise, doesn't have to be calendared in as it never works in around real life.
Walkings always a good thing to start off for getting back fit and is always a big part of my life/training.
Good to hear you mending up.
If you can only start with 5 minutes then I would just do 5 minutes. When you want someone to ride wit I'll ride with you. You'll probably still be faster then me (It's Ian btw)
Skid already doing short walks the dogs help. got Christmas Day marked for the first 5 mins on the rollers I will take you up on that offer Ian in the new year.