This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday 14th June, Wye- Chilam -Kings wood loop
Myself and miss skid are going on a loop ride of the downs this Sunday. Starting at 9-30 meet at the church in Wye, to ride up to the crown and along the downs to Chilam maybe up to Perry woods (if people have the legs for it?) then a blast around kings wood and back down to Wye. The pace will be set by the slowest rider, just after a fun ride really, but it will be atlest 40k or more depending on how people feel, with some big climbs(for Kent) but to keep us going will stop at Shelleys tea rooms in chilam and a pint at the end in the ticked trout.
What time are you looking to finish up?
pittgoat Wrote:What time are you looking to finish up?

Hard to say, depends on how quick people want to ride and how far people want to go. If any one has to be back for a time happy to work it around that, or it's one of those rides people can duck out of earlier at a fair few point to get back very easily.
Count me in! 8-)
Looking forward to heading back down memory lane Tongue
I'm not going to make it along today. Have a good ride!
Thanks for a good fun ride everybody Big Grin mixed riding of nice climbs, flowing trails, cream tea and a beer to wash it all down at the end. That and a ride over a landing strip Confusedhock: total of 43k of Kentish country side Big Grin

[url]resim[/url]