This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday 15th March am - Oldbury
I'm riding on Sunday morning next week. Might even get a couple of others along. Starting about 9.30 and finishing up at lunchtime for a burger Big Grin

Venue TBC but unless there is significant feeling otherwise it'll probably be Oldbury
Doh, i'm busy on the 15th. You riding the following weekend?
yep, I'd be up for Oldbury
Good man Ad

Might be out on the 21st but it's a bit early to call
I'd like to have a look over there. I presume this will start from the Crown?
Yes, that's the usual start point. Be good to have you along
Are you getting a route from Blackers, or hopefully he might be able to come.

Last time I rode there unguided we ended up with a 7 mile wander.... a pint and the carvery... so all was not lost!
Probably. I'll confirm later in the week.
Mother's Day is on Sunday. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to make it. I could probably do Saturday?
I can only ride on Sunday this weekend

If we don't have a guide I'd be happy to ride elsewhere. Surrey? Presume BBH is still pretty muddy?