This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tents!
Had to put my tent up to check it had

a) not been eaten by moths/rats/mice etc
b) Check it was all there
c) learn how to put it up again

Its a 3 man tent with 2 entrances and storage area.
resim
resim
resim

Anyone else got some pics of there tent.
"Buzz" Wrote:Anyone else got some pics of there tent.

Your asking for trouble now..........  Tongue
Ebay bargain of the year.... £40 delivered - used once!

9 Man Tent - 3 bedrooms each with storage area - truly huge!.

resim

resim

resim

Served us very well in Afan recently, and no doubt be a nice HQ for the forthcoming enduro.

resim
Mmmmmmm..... Afan......Hey look...The Whites Climb behind the tent!

Got shed loads of other gear too, camp beds, chairs, picnic table etc.......
Now that is a tent Ben! Bargain at £40!
"Buzz" Wrote:Now that is a tent Ben! Bargain at £40!

Top tip to ebay sellers - never set your auctions to run out on CHRISTMAS DAY! - no-one will bid! (apart from sad geeks bidding the night before while drunk)
In the background

resim

With Afan hail the following morning when it was 3C at 7.30am, god knows what in the night

resim
resim

Our tent in Coed Y Brenin covered in ice and frost, that's real mans camping that is! So far Ben wins with the biggest tent, but it will take him longer to erect... Oooh err!
But when its up.... its mighty, and worth the wait!
"BMJBOY" Wrote:But when its up.... its mighty, and worth the wait!

But i'm sure by the time its up its so late that all you want to do is sleep.

OK so this is tent thread not innuendo thread so i'll give myself a telling off.

I can bring an 8 man which is pretty big but not as big as Ben's.  I'll also be bringing my own 1/2 man tent for some privacy when i want a couple of hours kip
Presumably you will have at least 3 women in there as you cannot sleep without pulling?  Tongue