This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tetris Outfit Needs New Home
You probably saw pics of me wearing a large Tetris shape outfit at Legless' party the other week. Well, due to lack of space, Tetris has to go. If anybody wants my Tetris suit then just let me know. I know Nick mentioned it so he gets first refusal, aside from that it's 1st come 1st served. I am riding tomorrow so can bring it then if you want.

I love boobs!

EDit- - I just spotted what my gf had put above, she is correct, but I didn't write that -- Edit
Keep it foolish...
I love boobs too!  I also love your Tetris outfit but i think storage would be a problem so i'll have to decline.  Thanks for the offer though Smile

Amy should really have written "i love willies" as then we'd have laughed at you for being a gayer.  We already had an inkling that you liked boobs
I have plenty of storage for Boobs here - massive jugs are welcome........
pics of boobs?
Gladly

resim
Wahayy! - Finally, our standards have dropped.

resim
im liking where this thread is going ....Wink

just to completely turn it ... heres mr bean with boobs

resim
Random though my posts tend to be, I didn't start this...
Keep it foolish...
i think you did mike ... with the mention of storage it set off a chain reaction  Wink resulting in everyone having mental images of mr bean with boobs for life now Big Grin
anyway... Back On topic

Tetris is being donated via freecycle this weekend, so i get a bit more room back in my place.

PS. I still love boobs...
Keep it foolish...