This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mentalist
Anyone else watch it?

Thursdays, channel 5 at 9pm

Saw the 1st episode last week and it's certainly different to what else I seem to find on TV, and I don't know about anyone else, but it's the first program for a long time to have me absolutely glued to the screen, that and the program about the lost WWI bunker in Belgium.
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
ive watched both episodes. i quite like it. its certainly different and more engaging than some of tv we have been getting from over the pond. i hope they fully develop the serial killer angle.

ive watched so much tv since i got out of hospital. i did the first season of rome in 2 days. great stuff which i highly recommend.

i could discuss tv endlessly. its my third love after mtb and cooking.
Not much of a TV man myself, only just got tv in my room for the first time in over 6 years a few months ago!
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Blackers i'll gladly chew the fat with you re mtb or cooking... but what is this tv you talk of...
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:Blackers i'll gladly chew the fat with you re mtb or cooking... but what is this tv you talk of...

tv is what is keeping me sane. well, that and the girlfriend who is being an absolute legend.
Are you ok to walk...

I walked for lots when i was off... go explore your local woods for trails, try not to fall over though...

I expect the ennui is driving you nuts but its already been a few weeks hasn't it... you're on the mend now!!
Walking through woods is a great way to find new paths. Even riding slow like I was last week doing wheelie practise, I kept noticing new paths I had never seen before as I would normally fly past them at 70+mph (maybe less). Going to get up the forest tonight to start making another run before it rains later in the week although it depends if the tree felling as moved into my area!
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:Are you ok to walk...

I walked for lots when i was off... go explore your local woods for trails, try not to fall over though...

I expect the ennui is driving you nuts but its already been a few weeks hasn't it... you're on the mend now!!
yeah. i can walk ok now the knee has healed. i cant explain how much i enJoyed walking from maidstone hospital to barming station yesterday!
i plan to do lots of walking. since i started riding again in october ive passed through barming heath a few times. its a little flat and muddy but ive spotted some singletrack. reckon the place has some summer potential and its on my doorstep.
what is 'ennui'?
Perhaps he mean Inuit, which is a native term for Eskimos - they're really common around that area, and they get on my nerves too.

resim
Inuit : More common than chavs in north Kent.
ennui [on-nwee]
Noun
Literary boredom and dissatisfaction resulting from lack of activity or excitement [French]

Although i prefer Bens explaination