This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thule Roofrack to fit Mk4 Golf 5 door
Complete Thule roof rack to fit Mk4 VW Golf 5 door. Includes 2 bars, both with feet and fitting kit, ready to go. Well used but in very good working order. Plastic coating on the bars is scuffed on under side where bike racks have been clamped on and the metal clips on the feet have a little light surface corrosion in a few places as pictured, otherwise in nice condition - £35.

resim

resim

resim
Do you have the part number of the feet?
I will have a check this evening. I think I still have the receipts! What car are you hoping it will fit?
I believe the feet are the Thule 750. Unsure on the fitting kit number I'm afraid.
Thanks. It's for an A3 saloon and looking at the Thule website there isn't a fitting kit at the moment