This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Mountain Bike injuries!
My best mate is a physio, and she suggested this site...it has a 'top 5 MTB' injuries list (i kid you not) including low back pain, knee problems etc...  together with tips & exercies, plus loads of heat/ice packs etc....
May come in useful for those of us prone to the odd ache & pain?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.physioroom.com/sports/mountain_biking/1_mountain_bike_injuries.php">http://www.physioroom.com/sports/mounta ... juries.php</a><!-- m -->
Could be very useful....
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
Mr Nut... its not a tick box type of thing. Its not good to collect them all you know  ;D
&quot;Laggingbehind&quot; Wrote:Mr Nut... its not a tick box type of thing. Its not good to collect them all you know  ;D

Yes thanks for that....

The list is too short for me anyway....
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:Yes thanks for that....

The list is too short for me anyway....

Nigel,

Were you a punch bag in a previous life, or do you have a thing for Doctors and Nurses!!!!!!!!
&quot;Longjon&quot; Wrote:Nigel,

Were you a punch bag in a previous life, or do you have a thing for Doctors and Nurses!!!!!!!!

Thats another story