This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tour De France
Starts today, Live on Eurosport.

Im watching it at work and find it fairly interesting
You really are a closet roadie aren't you Wink First your reading loads of roarie books, then you want a road bike Big Grin

Only joking Russ, i actually quite enjoy watching the Tour de France too, especially through the Alps. Shame it's not coming through Kent again.
I love the tour and watch all the bike racing....   have seen it a few times and its great...
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
Itv4 at 4.30 for those that only have freeview
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:I love the tour and watch all the bike racing....   have seen it a few times and its great...
I absolutely love the Tour de France. Especially the mountain stages. I cant wait to see if Armstrong is on the pace this year too.
Hes done pretty well in the TT so far.
No frigging tv here due to my useless mother so couldnt watch it on itv4 and they werent streaming it live either. I love watching the TDF as ive ridden a number of the Cols they use in it although the stupid ***£&£(&*£(£*( spectators who stand in the way on the climbs annoy me to the point where I considering going out there and performing mass murder.

I was looking at road bikes yesterday and I rode one around Lydden today before my sprint....

This years TDF will probably be decided on that last mountain stage or actually, probably months later due to people failing drug tests...  Sad
Its good this year that the final stage is a mountain stage.
&quot;Buzz&quot; Wrote:Its good this year that the final stage is a mountain stage.

And what a mountain stage it is!! It could be an incredible stage if the leaders are all fairly close in terms of time too. Non stop attacks.
ah good ITV4 are streaming live today and hopefully all the others!

http://www.itv.com/Channels/ITV4/default.html  then watch live on the right