This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uberbike Brake Pads
Found this company on eBay yesterday while looking for sintered pads for my bike.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.uberbikecomponents.com/view-product/Uberbike-Tektro-Draco-Dorado-Orion-Auriga-Aquilia-Sintered-Disc-Brake-Pads">http://www.uberbikecomponents.com/view- ... Brake-Pads</a><!-- m -->
4 Pairs of sintered pads for £22.99! Is about ½ the price of my last set! And they arrived next day.

resim

Gonna fit them and take em for a ride this afternoon to see how they are.
Good find, another one to keep an eye out for is superstar components, they do a similar thing, I got a set of 4 zee brake pads (not ice tech) for about £20 recently.
Keep it foolish...
I have the Uberbike race matrix pads for my Formula's. Much better than the Formula Sintered.
I've been using the finned race matrix pads for a while. They were fine when it was dry, but in the wet they squeal like a pig and do bugger all. I ordered sintered's last time but they sent me more race matrix, the fronts i had to take out at Swinley last week and forced to by some there at £18 as i had no brakes at all, but now have a very sharp front brake. Don't know what pads to get for the rear now, which doesn't lock up even with 3 finger braking. They said they'd give me some money off because of their cockup last time, so may as well try the sintered's.
Always buy mine from Bikefridge off ebay. A set normally lasts me a year thro the BBH mud & dust.... need to be bedded in thou
I think the race matrix pads are the same, need to be properly bedded in before they get wet. Worked fine the first few weeks when it was dry. I'm gonna try the sintered's out as i like the idea of the finned back plate.
Fitted the uberbikes to my rear before hitting Bedgebury yesterday.

It's dried out up there a lot, but there's still plenty mud & puddles to get them wet. They stayed consistently powerful all the way round and there was never a squeal from them despite being plunged into The Quarry and dragged up a muddy Cardiac.