This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victory Cycles Rainham
I just heard today my lbs is due to close next week. I only went in there about a month ago for the first in a long time when i needed a crown race installed on a tapered fork. I remember thinking there didn't seem to be much in there then.

I remember getting my first mtb there aged 12 - a Raleigh Mantis!

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
Oh that's really sad news!! :o
With Cycling on such a boom at the moment (I've never seen Bedgers so busy at this time of year) I'd hope that was trickling down to the smaller bikes shops.
Jay Dubster.
Moved to Radstock (nr Bath) but often in Medway & up for a pootle.

2015 Whyte T130 Yari
2009 Trek 8000
2014 Boardman Team Carbon (yawn) 
Went in there a couple of weeks back & was charged £12 for 2 bog standard brake cables (£4 in Evans)... Not surprised he cant retain customers tbh. Sad as it may be, LBS have to exceed customer expectations. Sadly wouldn't go back there even by choice even if he was saying open