This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTD : SRAM 1:1 Rear Mech
I'll have a look at the Sram changer on the Fury....  If it cleans up nice, I might be let you have it for a nominal fee Wink
"impished" Wrote:I'll have a look at the Sram changer on the Fury....  If it cleans up nice, I might be let you have it for a nominal fee Wink

ok cheers, look forward to hearing back from you  Smile dont go taking a bike out of action on my behalf though  :Smile
any news on the mech ade ?
I might have to -hic- look at it tomorrow :B  sorry Tongue
"impished" Wrote:I might have to -hic- look at it tomorrow :B  sorry Tongue

ok no worries, dont drink too much now Wink
"impished" Wrote:I might have to -hic- look at it tomorrow :B  sorry Tongue

Parents evening my ar$e!  Consider yourself flamed Mayhew!!
lol
at the risk of sounding impatient ... any news ade  Tongue
any news on the mech then ade ? if not ill run down to halfords tomorrow and try and bargain a used one from one of the guys there  Undecided
I think he has parents evenings every night of the week  Big Grin

I have a X.9 mech in my shed doing nothing but keeping it as a spare sorry heh