This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wall Mounted Bike Rack
Takes 2 bikes plus spare wheels/tyres/bags/coats comfortably.  I'm slowly clearing out the house so need to get rid of some stuff and would rather not post, but can be arranged.  Ã‚£10 if you want it Smile

Probably more stuff to come i the next few weeks as i get ruthless with my worldly possesions
Surely the best solution is to buy more bikes so that you still have a use for it?  Wink
I read that the 1st time as "WELL mounted bike rack" :o   Sat here for ages trying to work out what that meant Tongue
Would that mount in a wooden shed ok Nick?

My mate is after such a thing for his shed, he may want it.
Should be fine for a shed as long as there is something fairly solid to screw it to (i.e. the shed walls aren't paper thin or there are supporting braces in the right place)
Have you got any pictures nick?

will it hold road bikes - not for me obviously  Big Grin just my dad needs some racks for his different road bikes  Undecided
"pittgoat" Wrote:Should be fine for a shed as long as there is something fairly solid to screw it to (i.e. the shed walls aren't paper thin or there are supporting braces in the right place)

Cheers Nick - My mate will be popping on here at some point today to have a look at this thread.

Can you point to this/similar product online or upload a pic?
It looks like this

resim

Although that pic makes it look a bit less sturdy than it actually is.  That's my new bike by the way - i've fitted rigid forks and had the XTC comp resprayed Wink
she's a cracker matey, can I have a go?
Keep it foolish...
Of course, but don't scratch my nice yellow forks else there will be hell to pay!