This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week Day Rides
Thought i'd start this thread as i'm often about during the day in the week and it would be good to meet up for a spin with anyone thats free...

To kick off i'll be doing a couple of hours on BBH in the morning...  weather looks good and i'll be out from 10:00
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
i would but im at work all weekdays Sad
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:Thought i'd start this thread as i'm often about during the day in the week and it would be good to meet up for a spin with anyone thats free...

To kick off i'll be doing a couple of hours on BBH in the morning...  weather looks good and i'll be out from 10:00

:o lucky to have the week off Big Grin im at sixth form most of the time but during holidays i usually ride as much as i can, so maybe one time then i would love to come and ride
I'v definitely got the wrong job, you lucky git Wink Only weekdays i am off is every third Monday after working all weekend. Are you riding this coming Monday? I should have the car so would be up for a BBH ride.
I'm up for day time rides when i am not so flat out. On a deadline this week so no chance, but maybe in the game next week. IF my wheels turn up and i can breathe some life into my bike!
&quot;Treehugger&quot; Wrote:I'v definitely got the wrong job, you lucky git Wink Only weekdays i am off is every third Monday after working all weekend. Are you riding this coming Monday? I should have the car so would be up for a BBH ride.

At the moment i can see no reason why i won't be about on Monday 2nd Feb.... we can pencil it in

The only thing with my job is it can change suddenly and i end up doing a month of 7 days at 20 hours so i have to make hay and all that...  

Steve...   half term is coming up so perhaps we'll get to ride then...   shouldn't you be studying though..
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:At the moment i can see no reason why i won't be about on Monday 2nd Feb.... we can pencil it in

The only thing with my job is it can change suddenly and i end up doing a month of 7 days at 20 hours so i have to make hay and all that...  

Steve...   half term is coming up so perhaps we'll get to ride then...   shouldn't you be studying though..
Sweet 8)
&quot;Legless&quot; Wrote:I'm up for day time rides when i am not so flat out. On a deadline this week so no chance, but maybe in the game next week. IF my wheels turn up and i can breathe some life into my bike!

My bikes fine for life... its me thats struggling

Give me a shout anytime and we'll sort something out...
i am planning on taking a day off later this week actually and as you know im looking for a guided BBH tour. i was thinking wednesday or thursday if you are up for it?
&quot;Blackers&quot; Wrote:i am planning on taking a day off later this week actually and as you know im looking for a guided BBH tour. i was thinking wednesday or thursday if you are up for it?

That sounds fine...  i can do either so let me know which is best for you and we'll have a spin round...