This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What time d'ya (normally) get up for work?
Probably a bit bored, so thought I'd ask  ^^^^

I drag myself out around 7.30am  for a 9am start....  Hard life, eh Wink
(did do c.10 years of 6am for 7am starts :o)

I'm off to eat some pig...
try 4:30am on saturday and 5:30am sunday  :o then 7am during the week for sixth form

no doubt jon will be along with his times soon to smite mine  :Smile
7.30 for 8am start
6.50 for a 8.30ish start. includes 20 mins in the bath reading MTB mags.
6am on early shifts

8am on mid shifts

about 3pm on night shifts

but i work 14 hour days.

all you 9-5 mon-fri dont know how lucky you are.
"Buzz" Wrote:all you 9-5 mon-fri dont know how lucky you are.
   ;D
I did 6 years of 6-day 12hour days and then 2 years of 5-day 12+hour days.....  Some of us 9-5'ers know exactly how lucky we are.   Wink  
I do 8-5 with no paid overtime or time off in lieu despite often doing extra work and stuff from home, no idea how nice a 9-5 job must be
04:30 if i am cycling to work and 05:00 if i take the car for 05:30 start
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:try 4:30am on saturday and 5:30am sunday  :o then 7am during the week for sixth form

no doubt jon will be along with his times soon to smite mine  :Smile

6 on Mon, Tues & Wednesdays
2am on Thursdays and Fridays, unless I don't sleep on the Wednesday, which is common.
Then about 8 on Saturday and 8-9 on Sunday, depends if I'm riding or not, in which case I'll be up at 7
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
7ish most days, gives me time to be really useless and still be at work before 9
Keep it foolish...