This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is doing what this weekend?
I'm not riding Sad

But i am playing football after work tomorrow and having a night out in Canterbury afterwards.  I organised a work thing due to all the announcements this week but work is going to be a strictly banned topic!!  Then on Saturday I'm off to London to see a friend or four before getting the last bus home.  Sunday morning I'm sleeping and Sunday afternoon I'm T-cutting my car after someone introduced it to a key  >Sad

So its going to be a busy one!!

What are you guys up to??
ive got to find the balls of steel as ive been invited out to ride with a bunch of free riders  :o

ill give a detailed list of injuries sunday  Tongue if there are no lists then well ... assume the worst  Big Grin

dont worry i wont be punishing the carrera im borrowing a half decent full sus Wink
Riding BBH on Saturday so i can complete the ride Nick and Russ gave me with the GF. Then off to London Saturday night for a friends birthday. Then Sunday after just seeing an epic forecast i will be heading to the west country armed with a kite and a surfboard to take on the 25 foot waves they are predicting... Hopefully spend a few days down there doing my other favorite thing. Last time it was that big though i did nearly die so i may or may not make Wednesdays ride Wink
I got conned into working AGAIN on Saturday (i have to learn the word no!) but can't really complain as it's more money towards the new bike, and especially as things are so sh!t at work lately we might be going to a 4 day week. Greeeaaat Sad  Sunday hopefully riding in Surry with Kent Trails as long as Michael can give me a lift.

Nick- Bummer about your car. Not having much luck with that lately, did the other sratches T-Cut out or are they too deep. One of them looked down to the plastic. Vandals should be shot on site >Sad
"Treehugger" Wrote:I got conned into working AGAIN on Saturday (i have to learn the word no!) but can't really complain as it's more money towards the new bike, and especially as things are so sh!t at work lately we might be going to a 4 day week. Greeeaaat Sad  Sunday hopefully riding in Surry with Kent Trails as long as Michael can give me a lift.

Nick- Bummer about your car. Not having much luck with that lately, did the other sratches T-Cut out or are they too deep. One of them looked down to the plastic. Vandals should be shot on site >Sad

Haven't tried the t-cut yet - there was the parking scrape i noticed at Swinley (nice of whoever it was to drive off!) whcih is quite deep.  The key marks are in 2 places and don't seem too deep so it might be OK.  Still damn annoying though!!  >Sad
"pittgoat" Wrote:Haven't tried the t-cut yet - there was the parking scrape i noticed at Swinley (nice of whoever it was to drive off!) whcih is quite deep.  The key marks are in 2 places and don't seem too deep so it might be OK.  Still damn annoying though!!  >Sad

just run 5000 volts of the majestys fine electricity through the car when its parked Wink next time some a*se tries to key it .. well i wouldnt want to be them  Tongue

sorry to hear about in anyway, luckily for us when someone key'd our car we had a good friendship with a guy at toyota who did it for free Big Grin
"Legless" Wrote:Riding BBH on Saturday so i can complete the ride Nick and Russ gave me with the GF. Then off to London Saturday night for a friends birthday. Then Sunday after just seeing an epic forecast i will be heading to the west country armed with a kite and a surfboard to take on the 25 foot waves they are predicting... Hopefully spend a few days down there doing my other favorite thing. Last time it was that big though i did nearly die so i may or may not make Wednesdays ride Wink

Where do you head to in the west country...   sounds great, i love it when it kicks up rough
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
Ugh, well i'm glad those of you that got out had good rides!  I'm suitably jealous as i've not been out for a week.  Has been a top weekend though, unfortunaltely not the healthiest but much fun.  All i've managed to achieve today is t-cutting the car, cooking some dinner and playing a few agmes of pool.  Extreme!

Oh and i found out yesterday that my theory of falling over ice skating hurting less than coming off a bike was wrong.  Ouch.

Hope you all had similarly good weekends!
&quot;pittgoat&quot; Wrote:Ugh, well i'm glad those of you that got out had good rides!  I'm suitably jealous as i've not been out for a week.  Has been a top weekend though, unfortunaltely not the healthiest but much fun.  All i've managed to achieve today is t-cutting the car, cooking some dinner and playing a few agmes of pool.  Extreme!

Oh and i found out yesterday that my theory of falling over ice skating hurting less than coming off a bike was wrong.  Ouch.

Hope you all had similarly good weekends!

:o ive never been ice skating since i fell over and lopped down to the bone across  my hand :o never again Big Grin
I've not been ice-skating since I tried to look cool to a new bird and ended-up on my ass for the whole miserable attempt :B   NEVER AGAIN!!!!