This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrong To Want One ... ?
resim

Trek have done something special there ... the most ugliest bike but strangely attractive  Undecided i find myself wanting one  Big Grin

Begin Flaming  :B Big Grin
I am more attractive than that!
Is it for time trials?  Odd looking but yes strangely appealing.  Think i'll save my pennies though
"pittgoat" Wrote:Is it for time trials?  Odd looking but yes strangely appealing.  Think i'll save my pennies though

it is indeed for TT more info here
is Tinkerbell sitting on the bars? I hope that's not a press release shot, photographer should be shot...
Keep it foolish...
"alkali" Wrote:is Tinkerbell sitting on the bars? I hope that's not a press release shot, photographer should be shot...

not a press release shot i hope  :o just one i grabbed off BR

i am highly tempted with the idea of a road bike ... just for the idea that it would get me out more when i cant ride XC, as the vulcan is fine atm although i am saving up for the expensive one  :Smile why is it so hard to choose  :'( Big Grin
You can ride a mtb on the road you know, its not illegal plus it has the benefit that its about 30 times harder so you will get far fitter in less time as you would need to ride 30 times further on a road bike for the same workout
"Breezer" Wrote:You can ride a mtb on the road you know, its not illegal plus it has the benefit that its about 30 times harder so you will get far fitter in less time as you would need to ride 30 times further on a road bike for the same workout

i ride my mtb to sixth form and around atm, just find a slower speed boring, riding a road bike on road is completely different and more enjoyable (oh dear :B) then riding a mtb on road ... i just get bored of the drag on a mtb after 10 or so miles !
Get an OS map out then and find an alternative route, there will be bits of offroad regardless where you live. I had an excellent route from my parents to work which was only 2 miles by road but I could take in a few different bits of woods there and back (when I got up in time that is)
"Breezer" Wrote:Get an OS map out then and find an alternative route, there will be bits of offroad regardless where you live. I had an excellent route from my parents to work which was only 2 miles by road but I could take in a few different bits of woods there and back (when I got up in time that is)

mud + suit + 6 hours of sixth form = not going down well with teachers ...

and when i tryed exploring during last holidays i was met with a farmer and a shotgun over his knee who shoiuted "oiii youuu git of me land" needless to say ive never moved faster  :o lesson learned ... dont get lost Big Grin