This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You've unleashed a monster!
As the title says really - are we safe letting Steve mod his own forum??!  Wink

[mod] Whats the worse that could happen nick  Wink [/mod]
I agree. ??)   I'm just hoping I can contain him in his own little corner of my own little corner of the internet.....
Ha ha this could be interesting Wink
Big Grin as much as i love it

point taken  :B
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:Big Grin as much as i love it

point taken  :B

Don't listen to them Steve, Fight The Power!
Keep it foolish...
"alkali" Wrote:Don't listen to them Steve, Fight The Power!
Yeah ;D  Fill ya boots Wink
SteveT, obviously you don't have to listen to a word I say (or write rather) and I am bearing in mind that you are supermod on this, your off-topic lovenest, but maybe each week you could choose a subject and then rant incoherantly until somebody else joins you. A little like the three word thread that's also running, but with more substance.

Might I be so bold as to recommend a few good subjects for your ranting skills;

Ferrets and associated hedgerow creatures (but mainly ferrets)
Custard
Ghengis Khan's Empire
The World of Fishies
Anne Robinson - Hot or Not

Obviously all of the above have been discussed on Newsnight and so I am aware we are retreading Paxman's ground, but go on, see what you can do. Be wary of mixing the above genres though, as 'Custard - Hot or Not?' is a pretty simple decision...

resim

resim

resim

resim

resim
Keep it foolish...
"alkali" Wrote:SteveT, obviously you don't have to listen to a word I say (or write rather) and I am bearing in mind that you are supermod on this, your off-topic lovenest, but maybe each week you could choose a subject and then rant incoherantly until somebody else joins you. A little like the three word thread that's also running, but with more substance.

Might I be so bold as to recommend a few good subjects for your ranting skills;

Ferrets and associated hedgerow creatures (but mainly ferrets)
Custard
Ghengis Khan's Empire
The World of Fishies
Anne Robinson - Hot or Not

Obviously all of the above have been discussed on Newsnight and so I am aware we are retreading Paxman's ground, but go on, see what you can do. Be wary of mixing the above genres though, as 'Custard - Hot or Not?' is a pretty simple decision...

resim

resim

resim

resim

resim

Big Grin sorry i didnt see that anyone had replied

well ill try and rant/discuss  8) once a week may be less may be more though  Wink depending on how offtopic im feeling Big Grin

right First topic as suggested CUSTARD :

so who looks it hot? i personally like it cold as it burns the roof off your mouth hot. and the more i can shove down my trap hole the happier i am :B
Did you like the pics? That fish has got a well cheeky grin, not so sure about Anne tho, Oi! Robinson! NO!
Keep it foolish...
Big Grin indeed the pictures did make me chuckle

well untill i got to ann  :o that almost made me sick  Big Grin