This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first ride
hi all
i went out on my new banshee today first time ive rode in many years i was only out ten mins and ive gota so i was F***E% cant belive how unfit i am  but hopefully with biking and now football il soon be fitter
I'm sure we all remember that feeling....  It's amazing how quick you'll progress.  And if you manage to get yourself out on a group ride you'll progress much, much faster too.
"impished" Wrote:I'm sure we all remember that feeling....  It's amazing how quick you'll progress.  And if you manage to get yourself out on a group ride you'll progress much, much faster too.

i can 2nd that, ask jon i was a puffing mess the first time i went around BBH with him and have got better and better. i still breathe lots but i can now ride quite far, before diving into road signs  Wink Big Grin
yeah il be at BBH next sunday for my first proper ride so be gentle
"chris_tdi" Wrote:yeah il be at BBH next sunday for my first proper ride so be gentle

o we will *evil laugh*, you will soon be wanting to push harder and faster just to get to the next rewarding downhill/bit of twisty singletrack !
"chris_tdi" Wrote:yeah il be at BBH next sunday for my first proper ride so be gentle

I'll pretend I didn't hear that  Wink

Gentle? I don't know the meaning of the word!
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o