This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
old skool pics
hi all
i thought id post some pics i took when i was well into my biking  back in 1998 they was taken up perry woods in selling

resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
wicked shots matey.

Didn't they have helmets back in the day?
Keep it foolish...
nah hardly anyone wore a helmet
Great snaps Chris... 8)

Loving all those skinny steel tooobs...
And how I wish every bike had the beautiful GT triple-triangle design.....
Big Grin that guy must have been crapping himself as the wheel hovered just inches above his pride and joy :o
All of the above photos are cool!

Heres one I found of me down in Dorset, circa 1997 as it was on my placement year from uni and I had my 96 Pace MXCD's on the bike

resim

I had no skill back then either

resim

Although neither did my friend who was on his first proper ride on his new Marin full susser of some description. He went from el cheapo Emelle type thing to a decent bike with new XT V's, first downhill he forgot about the extra power and did an excellent impression of superman over the bars  Big Grin
my mate did exactly the same on a raleigh amazon. first time out riding it, previously only rode old school bmx and flew straight over the bars when braking gently for a corner into the underpass. picked himself up and ran back to the bike, scared he had damaged it, only to find the bike was fine and he had blood pouring from an inch long gash in his head! He then got blood on the bike on the way back home and was more upset at that than the mighty gash.
Keep it foolish...