This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
saracen Kili flyer team for sale
6 months old, rock shox reverb seatpost, hope brakes, XTR chainset, carbon bars, magnesium pedals, Kore durox wheelset.
£2200ono
Considering you've never posted in here before, a simple:
"Hello, I'm Dave from Chartwell, I met one of you guys riding at Bedgebury last week. Having to sell my bike because we've just had a sprog/I've turned roadie/blah blah" would probably help enormously. Some photo's of the bike in question are also quite essential.

Think for a second, would you buy a £2000+ bike from a complete stranger without seeing pictures or having contact details? Naah, didn't think so.

#JustSaying
i know photos would be good but everytime i try to load them it refuses saying files are to big
sorry for not saying who i was the last time i posted was 3+years ago. and for the record i'm sean from Dover
Upload your photos to Flickr or some other photo site and link them from
There
Keep it foolish...
Thanks I'll give it a go
zedman Wrote:i know photos would be good but everytime i try to load them it refuses saying files are to big
Best way to post pics is to upload to Photobucket, then paste the link onto here.