This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any one use Vodafone??
Anyone use Vodafone? what are they like and can you update firmware on there phones or is it locked?

They have a good deal on the N97 at the moment  ;D
Any phone on a contract will probably be locked - "however" its a little secret that CarphoneWarehouse phones are not always locked.

Cant go wrong with O2 - so cheap at the moment, Vodafone are now one of the most expensive.

Work out your Annual costs with tarrifs to see the true price of the phone!.
I havent used Vodaphone for years but i have just got the N97 and it is a cracking phone. the only one that i think could be better is the Samsung i850 HD which captures video in HD Smile I might be getting that in November as i have got this on my dads upgrade after braking my N95. its only available on Orange though.
"Treehugger" Wrote:I havent used Vodaphone for years but i have just got the N97 and it is a cracking phone. the only one that i think could be better is the Samsung i850 HD which captures video in HD Smile I might be getting that in November as i have got this on my dads upgrade after braking my N95. its only available on Orange though.

I have this...

http://www.expansys.com/zoompic.aspx?type=item&i=179097

and it is without doubt the greatest phone ever.

without doubt = i'm basing this on very little, but it doesnn got fantastic reviews. It really is a stunningly good phone. It has the ability to convert a photograph of a business card into contact details for the address book! And a massive HD screen. And proper full on GPS.
No vodafone reception at my house or orange so I am on O2 as I require decent coverage for work