This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free* Zipvit Energy Packs
Zipvit are giving away free (you still pay postage though) energy packs which include :

2 sachets of energy drink
1 sachet of recovery drink
1 Large energy gel
1 energy bar
1 protien bar
1 Pack of Omega fish oils
1 Pack of multi vitamins
Official Cervelo Test Team 750ml Drinks bottle

you only pay the postage fee's which are £3.99 ... most people pay that for the water bottle !

look here for details : <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.zipvit.com/success/">http://www.zipvit.com/success/</a><!-- m -->
Ordered.

Worth a shot for £4.
&quot;BMJBOY&quot; Wrote:Ordered.

Worth a shot for £4.
tis what i thought, i originally found it when my dad ordered one and it turned up, for all you energy drink mix ups in the bottle the bottle has a wide neck as well  ;D
Mines just arrived - all seems good - the chocolate recovery drink has been replaced with a Strawberry so thats OK - I'll be using the Energy Gell supplied on Thursday methinks.
Beware the energy drinks they give you terrible wind.... :B
&quot;cupcake&quot; Wrote:Beware the energy drinks they give you terrible wind.... :B

Nothing new there then...........  :X
:o how dare yours turn up before mine ... ok it was meant to be delivered this morning but no one was in Big Grin
&quot;TooYoungToKnow&quot; Wrote::o how dare yours turn up before mine ... ok it was meant to be delivered this morning but no one was in Big Grin

Looks like a drug dealers haul - lots of clear baggies with white powder in and some very suspect looking orange pills....

Could make a few quid with some morons down my dodgy local tonight.....  Wink
&quot;BMJBOY&quot; Wrote:Looks like a drug dealers haul - lots of clear baggies with white powder in and some very suspect looking orange pills....

Could make a few quid with some morons down my dodgy local tonight.....  Wink
Big Grin thats what i said when i saw my dad open his up ... could be quite handy to have the bags though, after giving andy enough energy drink powder for about 10L at blean one time he procedded to dump it into 3L's of water ... smaller bags obviously needed LD
weird ... my stuff still hasent turned up the parcel i missed was for my dads road bike, got an email monday saying it had been dispatched and just got another identical email ... maybe they are sending me 2 Big Grin