This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Lapierre's
Just had an accident. Even I could attact a woman with this much carbon!

hmm ok this doesnt support bitmaps, links it is then

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_d4zc9K928jM/Sk...pierre.bmp

I note that they have removed the useless slick tyre from the front and put a Mountain King on leaving only a slick on the back

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_d4zc9K928jM/Sk...titled.bmp
How bizarre, when I look at the main forum page it shows Deadpool posted on this thread but there is no post here?

edit: Ok its because its moved to the news section...
Are they the Fully carbon ones?
714 and 914 are, 09 ones were carbon rear only. I dread to think of the price though!

514 (mine) and 314 presumably staying ally for all, not sure on bigger travel Spicy's, I think next months MBR has a bit article on the 2010 range
Tubeless tyres, so you wont buy one anyway.....  Tongue

I like..

Can someone lend me the cash? - I wont pay you back.
Yes good point. I only bought my current one as the shop misled me by saying they were tubeless compatible wheels, didnt say they came tubeless  Tongue

Its a shame they wont sell the Zesty frames seperately as that would have suited me as I already had all the kit although they do (did?) sell the Spicy frame but it was only about £400 less than a complete 316 full bike with 36 Van's etc so you would have to be really stupid to not just buy the full bike and then flog all the kit off it and build up with your old stuff if thats what you wanted!
2010 Spicy
resim
That really is giving me pants related issues and doesnt help me in my quest to stop myself buying 36 Talas's for the Zesty!
omg

resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
Yeah i think they definitely make the best looking bikes at the moment. I nearly had an accident at the Spicy pic too.

Buy the 36's, they will suit you perfectly. I'm off for the last ride on the pikes before mine arrive tomorrow ;D