This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demo Days at the 24/12
From the TwentyFour 12 Website:

Try a bike

This year we have a good selection of demo bikes for you to try...for free.

There are five diverse brands offering free demo bikes Trek, Merida, KHS, Pronghorn Racing and Titus. The main day for demo is the friday when you can try the bikes on the race course. Bikes on offer include 2010 Trek Top Fuel 8s...pictured. If you want to try a demo bike then make sure you bring some ID...and a helmet.

resim

http://www.twentyfour12.com
If some one could test ride a remedy for I would like to know what they are like.
"leadbasher" Wrote:If some one could test ride a remedy for I would like to know what they are like.
im sure i could find some time to test a remedy between : not riding, approaching ben at 4am with a beer and burger, laughing at ben, "insert verb here* at ben Big Grin
cheers steve just try not to break it.