This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Megavalanche
Nigel Paige at the end is well funny
<object width="480" height="315" id="mporaplayer_Kbi7UySYQ"><param name="movie" value="http://video.mpora.com/ep/Kbi7UySYQ/"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://video.mpora.com/ep/Kbi7UySYQ/" width="480" height="315" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object>

Takes a while to load  Sad
Excellent, im thinking of doing the mega next year.
&quot;Buzz&quot; Wrote:Excellent, im thinking of doing the mega next year.

I am thinking about doing it next year...  in facti will do it next year if you are going too....
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
Excellent i am very up for it, we should start planning it and ill book it in.
&quot;Buzz&quot; Wrote:Excellent i am very up for it, we should start planning it and ill book it in.

Ok... a good way to do it is to have a week out there with the Mega at the end of the week....   i have used a couple of the companies that do that before so will get onto them....

Mark...   a years notice for the misses to get her head around it... should be enough......  
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:Ok... a good way to do it is to have a week out there with the Mega at the end of the week....   i have used a couple of the companies that do that before so will get onto them....

Mark...   a years notice for the misses to get her head around it... should be enough......  

Cool, what date for next year and How much are we talking about?? I am up for it as long as the wife doesnt hide my passport  Wink
I'm definitely up for this too!
That looks awesome - little way outta my league - but would come for the social!  8)
Race date is normally not confirmed till nearer the end of the year with entry opening in January...

Its always in July though and can be done as a 4 day weekend...
I stopped 3 guys last week returning from this event, they had proper hardcore DH bikes though.