This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friston Forest downhill
One of the downhill runs in Friston Forest from today. Camera was at a bit of an angle but you get the idea. Doesn't show the steepness (look at the trees), all big jumps avoided as im useless. Nearly binned it out of this tricky tight 180 hairpin halfway down when the front wheel washed out on the exit (along with the two following me!) and you see the view angle drop heh

[media width=500]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeD4BOL2U2s[/media]
looks great fun ! would love to ride it with you one time

love the camera angle as well 8)
Looks great Breezer, ive ridden sections of that before i do need ride friston again soon.
The big loop I do is good as theres tons of singletrack, its just a shame the long bit was wet in the middle. There are a few runs up in the DH area with some biggish single drops you would like and some "sketchy" sections
Ummm.... just makes me more gutted to have missed it....  enjoyed it though
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
Nice vid, the trail looks sweet and non-lethal for wimps like me  Tongue

I definatley missed the best bits by sticking to the Red route when I went to Friston...
There are a lot of roots you cant see....
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:There are a lot of roots you cant see....

You mean "Underground" ?   Tongue
Looking forward to seeing your skills on a bike as you reckon all of Surrey is easy etc, should be quite impressive
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:Looking forward to seeing your skills on a bike as you reckon all of Surrey is easy etc, should be quite impressive

Big Grin

How easy it is depends on how far you push it I suppose, I may well just be taking it easy compared to you.  I seriously doubt it anyone on this forum would be impressed with anything about my riding...  Tongue

Anyhow, I don't think I said it was easy, just that I didn't find it intimidating when I rode there.