This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Specialized xc comp what can i expect
Looking at selling on my xc comp 07 model what can i expect to get for it im thinking of adding this money to my ride to work loan and wanted to know what kind of price bikes to look at.

Kris
Your best bet is to check eBay and singletrackworld / bikeradar forums to see what similar bikes are going for.
Had a look on ebay and they are making silly money if i could get what they are on there for i will be  ;D will check other sites
cheers Goat
"Kris" Wrote:Had a look on ebay and they are making silly money if i could get what they are on there for i will be  ;D will check other sites
cheers Goat

how much are you looking at and when are you thinking of selling ?

just i love the specialized xc's and in the market in a month or 2 for a full bouncer Wink
Steve it wont be until October mid as i wont be able to get the next bike until then so we might be able to work out something.  Im looking around at prices right now so not to sure what im after yet for it.
"Kris" Wrote:Steve it wont be until October mid as i wont be able to get the next bike until then so we might be able to work out something.  Im looking around at prices right now so not to sure what im after yet for it.

plenty of time then ... when you've got a price would love to see some photos  8)
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:plenty of time then ... when you've got a price would love to see some photos  8)

Cool will sort some out at some point soon.
"Kris" Wrote:Cool will sort some out at some point soon.

whats the frame size ? before i get all excited Big Grin