This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Porc MiniDH 8th August
http://www.singletrackworld.com/2009/07/...porc-kent/

Anyone interested?
I don't think I'll enter, but I'm gonna see if I can come and watch Smile
Are you planning on entering russ ?

if i can get the time off work i wouldnt mind going down and watching  Smile
Glad you posted this as I knew I had somewhere to go in August and its too Porc on the 9th for their round of the national 4x!

I will go watch this as well if you and Mark are comepting. I will try and pursuade Leigh to do it, he kept putting it off last year, a number of the Rotherfield mob normally enter
Ugh i think i'm working :'(  I wouldn't mind trying something like that one day.
Couple of photos from a race back in Nov 05, excuse the quality as they were taken on an early 2mpix camera phone but it shows anythings possible if you prefocus and pan (!!!)

They change the course for all races. All the big jumps had Breezer chicken run options

resim
resim
resim
I would have given it a go but i'm away in Wales with my lad...   shame

I'll have a go at any others that come up though...
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
I would be up for this Russ. Ive not had time to read the full link that you posted. Would you need full armor for this and full face helmet. I have neither!
Yeah im thinking about entering it, will have a better think nearer the time as im supposed to be going away that weekend as its my birthday weekend.
I maybe up for it, only problem is i will down in Herne Bay for that week. I may see if the wife and kids want a nice day out in tunbridge  Wink

Andy if i do go could i borrow your full facer??