This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freecaster
Watching the world cup now online, full screen on the TV. Quality is really good although I keep having to turn the volume now as Warner gets louder. It is however annoying me as about 5 times since the start its stopped and ive either had to click Play again or refresh the whole page as it says the stream is no longer available. Is this normal and you need to sign up or pay or something or its just glitches its having for once?
It's not doing anything for me now >Sad  Had to click play twice then said stream no longer available now when i click play it dose sod all! Looks like i'm stuck with Eurosport's sh!tty coverage then
"Treehugger" Wrote:It's not doing anything for me now >Sad  Had to click play twice then said stream no longer available now when i click play it dose sod all! Looks like i'm stuck with Eurosport's sh!tty coverage then

+1  :'(
refresh the main page brings if back for me after the stream error. Ok its free but still a bit annoying to tease us heh, dread to think how loud warner will get when top the men appear!
Freecaster is crap! >Sad
Bloody hell that crash looked painful a minute ago!

Palmer just said "sketchy" as well  8)
wtf Harry Malloy, he used to ride up Rotherfield tons, was sponsered by Muddy Fox, broke both wrists in a crash last year!
After the initial hickups it was fine, good coverage, far better than Fort William on the bbc. Could have done with 1 or 2 more cameras so they had to do less slow motion repeats but still impressed.