This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTD: SPD Pedals
My current spd pedals now look very sorry for themselves, no amount of cleaning and TLC is bringing them back anytime soon - a major clout on a night lap on the 24/12 hasnt done my right pedal any favours either.

Just before I start scouring Ebay, STW and Shops, just wondered if anyone has a decent pair they may no longer use or need?

Must be double sided MTB SPD's - no cage.

What have you.....? donations or cash waiting etc....
Iam sure I have some xt ones in good nick somewhere I will have a look for them if you are interested
"leadbasher" Wrote:Iam sure I have some xt ones in good nick somewhere I will have a look for them if you are interested

Please - if they are in good condition etc, then I maybe interested, just found a set of M520's on STW for £15 unused, so will hang around for news on your XT's if you dont mind.
I have a spare pair of "bikehut" spd's you can borrow for as long as you need to if yours are shot. Wink
Obviously you wouldn't want to buy them...... :o
"Tinc" Wrote:I have a spare pair of "bikehut" spd's you can borrow for as long as you need to if yours are shot. Wink
Obviously you wouldn't want to buy them...... :o

Mine arent shot, but another smash will do them in, so just on the lookout for some new ones sooner rather than later.

Thanks for the offer, but will keep my options open for some bling'ier kit!  8)
I've dug them out they are m540 afew scatches where they have been clipped into.
What you want for them?
Tenner better money in my pocket than siting in a draw doing nothing.
"BMJBOY" Wrote:Thanks for the offer, but will keep my options open for some bling'ier kit!  8)

I'm gobsmacked :o You obviosuly don't realise they are logo'd up an' evryfink 8)
How much blingier you gonna get?????????? Big Grin
got a pair of XTR in good condition