This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean
I heard today that an mtb rider has approached Blean "management" to get proper cycle trails built in Blean.Don't have anymore info,might just be family friendly stuff,but will try to find out more,later in week
that sounds good, even if its just a family trail, be good for my kids!
The idiot log and branch layer is back.Large logs and branches across trails in parts of Blean.In an area not done before,the trail that links the bridleway going down to Harbledown,to the footpath going to Harbledown.
some guy had a go us on the ride in Blean today. Had just come out onto the crab and winkle when he told us we were selfish for ruining all the footpaths and should only ride on the crab and winkle track. Wouldn't surprise me if he was one of the ones leaving branches across the trail :evil:
Ad_Fav Wrote:some guy had a go us on the ride in Blean today. Had just come out onto the crab and winkle when he told us we were selfish for ruining all the footpaths and should only ride on the crab and winkle track. Wouldn't surprise me if he was one of the ones leaving branches across the trail :evil:
He really irritated me, couldn't keep my mouth shut!
Andy... just think of kittens....

resim
BennyP Wrote:Andy... just think of kittens....

resim
Andy, is there something we don't know (for those less fluent in Dutch, the text reads 'congratulations on the birth of your triplets')?
Hahahaha! :lol: :lol: