This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MTB Beats Roadies
Check out this story on the 'darkside' ---  clickie
Big Grin
Brilliant - disregarding all of the neg comments about what class the roadies where - he still beat them!...

Excellent stuff.
Bet there were some red faces there :B
:o :o :o :o :o :o
Oh, errr, no, err, no, no I meant.................  Undecided :Smile Big Grin
Fantastic! The roadies must have been fuming Big Grin
Big Grin Brilliant. The humming of his tyres must have wound the lycramonkeys right up!
I used to race with luke and he is seriously strong. He is also a thouroughly nice chap and probably held back a bit so as not to embarass them too much. Wink
would love to have seen the roadies faces, but surely they couldnt have been that good.
Fantastic story! Fantastic riding Luke!! *we're not worthy*
Wicked advert for Whyte too, with a nice tag line from the Luke during the interview. Look out for their next campaign Big Grin

I used to ride with a fella who time-trialed on his knobblied Rockhopper & usually placed top 5 - he was f'in quick though :o