This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTD: V-Brake Calipers For GiantAlkali
Request For GiantAlkali

Wanted : V brake calipers, Any make, Any Type

Either reply on here or contact him yourself if you have his mobile number !
I might have some absolute tosh v brakes kicking around - will have a look when i get a chance
Tosh Lines from Sun Hill CID? They're the ones for me. I also have your energy shakes too, let me know when you are in...
Keep it foolish...
By energy shakes do you mean the buckets of Torq powder?  Do you have those tyres too?  Should be able to meet up over the weekend to make the exchange...
A nod is as good as a wink to a blind man....  
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:A nod is as good as a wink to a blind man....  

good point Nigel, I'll get on George's case.

Yes Nick, got the buckets of powder and tyres as well. Will call/text you over the weekend
Keep it foolish...
Will you be at Fowlmead this week Mike?
V brakes are funny, used mine on the Breezer racing on Saturday. The (lack of) modulation is scarey so I learnt to drag them for a while as then they faded and just made noise heh, nice and light though!

OT: Nick can you bring the mud x's to Fowlmead please
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:V brakes are funny, used mine on the Breezer racing on Saturday. The (lack of) modulation is scarey so I learnt to drag them for a while as then they faded and just made noise heh, nice and light though!

OT: Nick can you bring the mud x's to Fowlmead please

Yep - thanks for the loan
ta