This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT FS: xbox 360 + extras
Practically brand new xbox360 with about 6 games, 2 wireless controllers and official Microsoft DVD remote.

Still within warranty, barely used, bought in January.

Offers invited, pm me
How much was you thinking? Not for me but my sister's boyfriends 360 died a few weeks ago and he has been pining for it ever since and could be interested if the price is right.
Would help if you listed what model, HD size etc, should be one with the smaller nm chips at least.

Treehugger: They extended the warranty to 3 years due to all the failures with them originally, red rings of death etc, theres a chance his is still covered
"Breezer" Wrote:Would help if you listed what model, HD size etc, should be one with the smaller nm chips at least.

Treehugger: They extended the warranty to 3 years due to all the failures with them originally, red rings of death etc, theres a chance his is still covered
I'll find out how old it is when they get home. Don't think it's 3 years old so they could be lucky.
Its the "middle" model, not the elite black one.

Its 60gb HDD, in totally perfect condition - its MrsBoys, and shes hardly turned it on.
Last call before it goes on facebook and eBay...

Roll up roll up.....