This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Atherton Project Reality Show!
Hey guys, Ade has very kindly let me share the following with you, I hope you find it of interest!

‘The Atherton Project’ Reality Show

Red Bull’s brand new reality online TV series: ‘The Atherton Project’ is a fly-on-the-wall show tracking the exploits of the most famous family in mountain bike history. Follow British riders Dan, Gee and Rachel Atherton as they compete in the 2009 UCI World Cup Series and the World Championships in Australia, where Rachel and Gee will defend their 2008 crowns.

The series promises to delve deep into their lives, especially life away from the training routines and competitions. Viewers will get an unprecedented insight into what makes the amusing trio click as the series unfolds. All aspects of family life will be uncovered; nothing will be left to the imagination, even the areas usually reserved just for family and friends!

The first seven episodes in the online series are available to watch now on the Atherton Project You Tube channel.

Check it out at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/theathertonproject">http://www.youtube.com/theathertonproject</a><!-- m -->

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Looks good having a lookie now  8)
I always watch them when they come out on Dirtmag.co.uk

you can also get them on itunes (i have them all on mine)  Smile
&quot;Deadpool2e&quot; Wrote:I always watch them when they come out on Dirtmag.co.uk

you can also get them on itunes (i have them all on mine)  Smile

Cool, so are you a big Atherton fan then Deadpool2e?
&quot;athertonproject&quot; Wrote:Cool, so are you a big Atherton fan then Deadpool2e?

Big Grin
Now that's THE understatement of the century Wink

Looks interesting, BTW.  Never normally get to see what goes on outside of the racing village. Wink
&quot;athertonproject&quot; Wrote:Cool, so are you a big Atherton fan then Deadpool2e?

Big is an understatment for Deadpool2e  :o
Oi.... i do like the Athertons yes.

I am very fond of 1 at least  Wink

I am in the process of getting a signed framed Animal shirt from one of them (well not them, if you know what i mean)
i mean look how happy i am.

resim

*though i would put it up before someone else did*  Wink
Uber Fan Deadpool2e...

Ask him about the Rachel mask he asks his missus to wear...................  Tongue
&quot;BMJBOY&quot; Wrote:Uber Fan Deadpool2e...

Ask him about the Rachel mask he asks his missus to wear...................  Tongue

LOL and i told her not to tell anyone  :o