This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cycle Show Earls Ct. 9-11 Oct 09
Sorry if its an old subject but do any of you go to the Cycle Show at Earls Court?

I have never been so wondering if its any good?

This years dates 9th - 11th October (8th is "Trade day")
Mark, Neil and myself went last year, its not been spoken about yet about this year. Might go.

It is pretty good, worth a trip.
I went to one more than a few years ago, when they were showing the 'Team Issue' only, previously top-secret Cannondale Lefty :o
Great show, long day, bags of goodies, oh, and a badly bruised credit-card...

Defo interest in going again.
I wouldnt mind some of that..... know doubt the IMB Collective are going for a "research day"  Wink

I dont mind going on any day - although would prefer Friday.
Im going on friday 9th, heres a link to reduced tickets at £10, normal pre order is £11.50 and £14.50 on the day so worth getting in advance. I think I will leave my credit card at home though as it has nothing on it and a 5.5k limit, just imagine the carbon I could get hmm  http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/lo...ffer-23199
Never been but might be tempted to do a friday with the crew! without credit card though, still paying off the wedding!
Are we all gonna wear our sketchy tops then ;D
Im more than happy for a Friday trip! - A little birdy tells me theres a couple of pubs in London High Street.

Perhaps we could buy a beer there or maybe 5 afterwards.

Id assume we'd be getting the train up? (If Breezer does public transport without stabbing someone?)
we are going on the friday as well. we could have races of the test track  Tongue
I will be getting the train up. Doubt I will go near the test track as I would overheat and will already be running borderline due to the inevitible lycra clad totty trying to sell bike bits on the stands. Making it through the day without being arrested is my goal
"Breezer" Wrote:due to the inevitible lycra clad totty trying to sell bike bits on the stands. Making it through the day without being arrested is my goal

A great day out isnt a great day unless it involves a slapped face and a night in a cell!  Tongue

Cameras at the ready, fingers steady - hot lycra birds in every shot.... and why not....