This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tourettes
Sorry, had me in tears this morning!..........

Not work or kid material, but utterly brilliant.......

[media width=500]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtCG0wG-5E0[/media]
had to stop watching that as I felt wrong laughing at it as its a serious illness.....wonder why its mainly swear words that they use. There was a documentary on the bbc about it before and 1 kid was really into his football as it was the perfect place to go without his random swearing being a problem as its constant at matchs
This was from the series- I think the same kid is in it.

I think its hilarious - clearly they dont mind it too much, they laugh every time!

"ARTHUR DAILY!"
Comment about gingers just after a minute got me....but then I did spend yesterday watching about 20 episodes of Scrubs where Elliot was on about how they are natures mistakes and had to take a shower after even just seeing one lol
Tourettes is a scary illness. I watched a couple of programs about it because I fancied a right laugh, and they were funny but I also learned that tourrettes sufferes get overwhelming compulsions to do things like hurl themselves of high buildings. Imagine that!

My favourite program was Teen Tourrettes Camp which was bloody hilarious. Some teen tourrettes sufferers were sent to a camp in the US for fellow sufferers. One girl was at the Airport check in and the airline employee was a black woman. The tourettes girl couldnt halp but say the N word a few times before moving on to shouting BOMB. Comedy gold!
I could cope with having people like that around, I'd find it a laugh, but I'd be tempted to respond and perpetuate the profanity Big Grin

Why should life be so f*****g serious?!
Just watched. I think half the people in Ashford must have tourettes. Well the half that hang around outside the job centre anyway. My office is above the job centre and the languge is "fruity" to say the least. (RANT ON They just stand there shouting at each other across the car park. Roll on the rain so they all leave the job centre and go home to spend there dole money on fags and stella. RANT OFF)
"redwinnie" Wrote:Just watched. I think half the people in Ashford must have tourettes. Well the half that hang around outside the job centre anyway. My office is above the job centre and the languge is "fruity" to say the least. (RANT ON They just stand there shouting at each other across the car park. Roll on the rain so they all leave the job centre and go home to spend there dole money on fags and stella. RANT OFF)

No, they're just noisy selfish b******s around Ashford!
"redwinnie" Wrote:...My office is above the job centre and the languge is "fruity" to say the least. (RANT ON They just stand there shouting at each other across the car park. Roll on the rain so they all leave the job centre and go home to spend there dole money on fags and stella. RANT OFF)

I work opposite the local Job Centre (Job Centre PLUS which seems to be a special job centre for people who dont actually want to work) and its great entertainment. We have the police rock up mob handed at least twice a week, and the local skank hos just pee in the street. And I once watched a woman batter her man with a roadworks sign (the one with the man holding the umbrella).

Gravesend really is a special place.
Thanks for clearing something up for me. The job centre in Ashford is a "PLUS" as well. I always wondered what the was plus meant.  Smile