This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well its been a year and i just want to say ...
Thanks alot to all you guys( and ladies!)  ;D Its been one of the most expensive years of my life (although i expect theres more the come!) I still have haunting memories of the ride at BBH with Jon and Nick where i was all up for chucking it all in and just getting back to the xbox/ps3 but with all the encouragment from you lot i continued on and im bloody chuffed i did 8)

I personally feel my riding skill and fitness has improved loads over the past year ... and its actually given me something that i enjoy doing

Thanks alot  ... Your a great bunch and a good laugh  8)
xbox and a ps3, no doubt my tax money personally paid for them as well as all your bikes. I mean one entire months wage went on mech hangers for you FFS
Aw shucks.....  I'm filling up here Steve. :'(

Glad you stayed with it...  and glad you switched back to the HT Wink  (even though I shout at you occasionaly >Sad)
:X :X :X :X :X
You bring our average age down to something respectable, break stuff constantly, and made insane amounts of tea at 4am. Vital to the group in my opinion...
Keep it foolish...
You provided me with a cup of tea just when I really needed it at 24/12.  I really wasn't going to make my own!
For that I thank you & for that it's been worth suffering your amasing ablity to break your bike 2 minutes before they shout "GO!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Big Grin i have developed a skill for not only making cups of tea but also breaking bike parts aswell  :'(

Mah its been worth all the money spent Big Grin ... Got me off my fat arse and met some great people !
Never ceases to amaze me how Steve breaks his bike just before the race starts! For those of you who werent there, he was fixing a puncture last Thursday as the rest of us lined up to start! Even got leadbasher helping pumping it up for him! Was the chain the race before etc  Big Grin
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:Big Grin i have developed a skill for not only making cups of tea but also breaking bike parts aswell  :'(

Mah its been worth all the money spent Big Grin ... Got me off my fat arse and met some great people !

...and also us lot Wink