This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orange Dealers ...
Can anyone access the Orange dealers page ? Mine just refuses to load it and closes firefox down ..

If anyone can ... Wheres the nearest dealer ?

Cheers
Nearest one is Active Cycles in Folkstone. Others within sensible distance are Bromley Bike Co and Cycles UK in Tonbridge.

You looking for an Orange Crush frame then?
"Treehugger" Wrote:Nearest one is Active Cycles in Folkstone. Others within sensible distance are Bromley Bike Co and Cycles UK in Tonbridge.

You looking for an Orange Crush frame then?

Indeed i will be ... Got quite a bit saved up now and just wanted to have a look at prices ... Will have about £400/500 saved up soon which should be enough for frame then will build it up in drips through the winter Smile

Cant seem to find frame only on the internet though ... if you cant get the frame ill just have to save up for the whole bike Big Grin

Although i am a little concerned about the weight and handling of the crush .. hence the reason why i want to get to an orange dealer and try one out first !
Give Deadpool2e a PM.  Bromley Bike Co. is his local haunt.  He might give you some pointer who's best to chat to... maybe even meet you 'n' drool over the kit with you Wink
yes steve if you wanted to come over one time i would meet you and come in the shop as well then you could come around my local loop before going home. just let me know.
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:yes steve if you wanted to come over one time i would meet you and come in the shop as well then you could come around my local loop before going home. just let me know.

Ok thanks alot ! wont be for a week or 2 but ill make sure to come up will give you a pm closer the time to find out when your free Smile
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:yes steve if you wanted to come over one time i would meet you and come in the shop as well then you could come around my local loop before going home. just let me know.

Sounds like a good excuse to have a "SketchyMTB visits Bromley" day  ;D