This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offered: size 9 spd shoes.
Offered for free to any member, lidl spd shoes size 9 (43) in good condition. Worn a handful of times to see if I got on with spds (I did).

They are brown/orange in colour, and ideal for anyone looking to try spds.

No cleats are included.

Offered for free to any member, not for resale, but to perhaps help someone out.
No takers?...

Might offer them on STW for the price of postage no ones interested.
I too have lidl's finest spd shoes (mine are not up for grabs, I'm just making a recomendation that BMJ's offer is sweet), pretty good and ideal if anyone wants to try SPDs cheaply. clipless pedals can be had on chain reaction cycles at the mo for £20 (i got some a couple of weeks ago).
Keep it foolish...
I would take them but I have man sized feet. Thanks anyway
I'll take em... a mate who came to France looks like he might get into the biking lark and has expressed an interest in going spd....
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
Sold to MrNut.......
Will get in touch tomorrow... gotta rush now as i'm late again!!
No worries - I can post if your in a rush for them.

Perhaps some delving for a 30.9 layback post could be done in return??  Wink
Just what i was thinking... won't have time till tomorrow....
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:Just what i was thinking... won't have time till tomorrow....

Its no problem, Ive found a handful on Ebay, and posted a WTD on STW also.

Am awaiting an email back from a guy selling a Thomson on Ebay, which may prove useful.