This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New commute route ideas
Morning All

Now that I'm settled in the new place I'm planning on starting to ride to work again.

I'll be leaving from the Tesco's roundabout on Hoath Way and have to get to Maidstone Hospital and have a basic route in mind which is straight up Hoath Way to Bredhurst. Along to Lidsing Road then onto the Pilgrims Way, down into Sandling, along to the Malta then through Allington to work.

This way appears to be the more direct however I'm not sure I fancy riding down Lidsing Road early in the morning with drivers in a hurry or back up late at night after a shift.

Route two then cuts across to Yelsted Lane and then down to BBH by the petrol station, around the golf course to the Malta and then up through Allington to work.

Are there any other better options?

Thanks Smile

Route 1

Route 2
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
Sorry dude, but neither of them thar routes show, I just get:

"Page Not Found
Wherever you were going isn't there, it really isn't!

This is what is commonly known as a 404 error.. page not found! Sorry."

Wanna try that puppy again?
Jay Dubster.
Moved to Radstock (nr Bath) but often in Medway & up for a pootle.

2015 Whyte T130 Yari
2009 Trek 8000
2014 Boardman Team Carbon (yawn) 
Hmm.

I've tried to add them as attachments but it says its the wrong file extension :?:
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been