This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possibly FS : Fenix L2D Torches + More
Much to me suffering from boredom and not buying anything for the bike for a while, Im considering upgrading my lighting to a Hope Vision 2 from all the great things Im seeing and hearing about them.

Therefore Im doing some number crunching, financial forecasting and pie charts to see what money I can scrape together to buy the new light.

I will not be needing my 2 Fenix L2D Cree LED torches if I go for the Hope.

Therefore, Im just seeing if anyone would be interested in my spanking Fenix L2D torches with Twofish Lockblocks AND 4x High rating rechargable batteries (thats 2 sets per torch)

I can sell as a full set or split straight in half.

Retail price of the 2 Fenix L2D's plus the other gear is well over £100.

Im open to offers for the lot or the half...
I guess as everyone has hopes now the fenix may be going on stw!
"BMJBOY" Wrote:I guess as everyone has hopes now the fenix may be going on stw!

Sorry havent seen this post till recently ... how much would you be looking at for one fenix and block mounty thing ?
Dunno really, 30ish for a full setup(?) light, block and 2 sets of 2900mah rechargables.
Ok thanks ... dont hold anything back for me as ill have to see how much i get paid next friday and how much i need for afan etc Big Grin
Further to this:

Can confirm the price is £35 per set, but can wiggle a little discount out of me for members on here.

Theyre on STW at the moment with quite a bit of interest - I'd be looking to order my Hope2 pretty soonish, so if you are genuinly interested, get in quick!  Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Quite oddly still for sale if anyone's interested.

Will be going on Ebay on Thursday if no takers.
I did think my helmet light was a bit heavy last week and looking to get some lighter lights & rechargable batteries so may be better going for these. I'll offer you £70 for 100% of your bits, if that inc delivery I'm in. (do you have anything you could post them in?  Wink)
"redwinnie" Wrote:I did think my helmet light was a bit heavy last week and looking to get some lighter lights & rechargable batteries so may be better going for these. I'll offer you £70 for 100% of your bits, if that inc delivery I'm in. (do you have anything you could post them in?  Wink)

YGM>>>
Sold to Redwinnie!.