This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Long Have You Sketchy'd?
How long have you been "logged in" on Sketchy?? i am at 11 days 15 hours 10 minutes  :o (check the "Member Center" to find how long)

Thats 11 days 15 hours i could have been riding  >Sad

Need to do some work..
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:on a side note, How long have you been "loged in" on Sketchy?? i am at 11 days 15 hours 10 minutes  :o

38 Days for me!  Undecided

But thats becuase I do sit at a PC all day with it open in a tab AND my iphone is always logged into it - so when you see me on at "stupid oclock" Im probably not (honest!)

and just to please Breezer:

Thomson Layback Seatpost 30.9 - little use : bought, £30 posted.
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:on a side note, How long have you been "loged in" on Sketchy?? i am at 11 days 15 hours 10 minutes  :o

Need to do some work..

ooo thats nothing Big Grin 53 days and 26 minutes  :'(
I'm up to 32 days 22 hours 8 minutes...  pretty lame compared to some :B
And an even lamer 18 hours 47 minutes for me Big Grin
4 days 8 hours 51 minutes for me, only joined up July 30th though!  ;D
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
9 days 15 hours 6 minutes and I've only joined 30th July too. 39 days, whoops sorry boss!
"redwinnie" Wrote:9 days 15 hours 6 minutes and I've only joined 30th July too. 39 days, whoops sorry boss!

B**ch!  Tongue Im clearly working far too hard!
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Logged On: 8 days 21 hours 10 minutes
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
8 days 5 hours and something or other... I am obviously fairly busy!!